Middle School Science Curriculum
- READ all the information in the student handbook. Guidelines and rules are clear regarding absences, grade scales (science grades are calculated on total point basis), grade definition, uniform policy, tardy policy, behavioral expectations, etc.!
- Get organized! Use your student planners daily, and write down things you want to remember.
- Keep all materials for each class in separate folders. ALWAYS bring your textbook, workbook, science notebook, folder, and other necessary materials to class EVERYDAY!
- Pay attention in class. Being a good listener invites success.
- Look at the board daily. Assignments and announcements are always written as well as verbally communicated.
- If you are confused or unsure about anything, ask questions. ASSUME NOTHING!